Stainless Steel Strainer

Description »
Every papermaker needs a good strainer for draining pulp. The kitchen types are usually too small, get rusty, and fall apart within a year. At Carriage House Paper, we use this industrial type, stainless steel, conical in shape; it measures 11 1/2 " across the top, with a hook at one edge and a 9" handle extending from the other edge, so that the strainer can rest securely on top of a pail or barrel, and will drain half a beater-load of pulp at one time. We consider this to be one of the essential tools for an efficient studio.