This DVD is a visual guide to hand paper-making based Helen Hiebert’s book, The Papermaker’s Companion. In the DVD you will:
• Get tips on setting up a professional papermaking studio.
• Discover multiple ways to process pulp.
• Explore a variety of sheet forming techniques.
• Utilize diverse pressing and drying methods.
• Explore unique papermaking techniques such as pulp painting, watermarking, and working sculpturally with paper pulp.
• View the work art of over 20 international contemporary paper artists.